Use Nirvel Tsubaki ultra repair kit as follows:
- First wash your hair with your regular shampoo, such as Nirvel Keratin & Panthenol Shampoo, to get rid of excess dirt and residue.
- Then massage in the Tsubaki shampoo, let it work for 2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Towel dry your hair to remove excess water from the hair. Then you can apply the Tsubaki Concentrate, spreading it throughout the hair, especially where the hair is most damaged, usually in the middle and at the tips. Then blow dry your hair to warm it up and activate the Concentrate, you can also lay over a towel over your hair for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly to remove the concentrate and then wash it with the Tsubaki shampoo again. Rinse and remove excess water from the hair with a towel.
- Then massage the Tsubaki hair mask into the scalp and leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse the mask with plenty of water.
- Towel dry your hair lightly and finally apply the Tsubaki serum in lengths and hair tips.